Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials tool.
Below is a sampling of listings. Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media: Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Share this infographic from NIA about participating in clinical research: Learn how older adults can play a role in disease prevention/treatment by volunteering for research studies: http://go.usa.gov/x9sv8