Many additional websites are available including:
Agencies and Organizations
Illinois Aging Services - Includes The Illinois Aging Services Community Services Database that can help you take the guesswork out of aging and getting help.
- Administration for Community Living - Includes information on aging statistics, Older Americans Act programs and more
- Medicare - This is the official government website for Medicare information, choosing a nursing home, prescription drug coverage, finding a physician and other useful information
- Illinois Association of Area Agencies on Aging (I4A)- Helped to build a network of aging services
- Illinois Department on Aging - Houses information on benefits, services, partners and advocacy
- Illinois Department of Public Health - Contains information including Illinois Hospital Report Card and Consumer Guide to Health Care and extensive information on Long Term Care Facilities in Illinois
- Medicare Rights Center
- Age Options Make Medicare Work Coalition (MMW)
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- No Wrong Door System (NWD) -- A collaboration of the Administration of Community Living (ACL) and the Centers for medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- HSTP Region 8 transportation directory - HSTP East Central Illinois Human ce Transportation Plan (Region 8)
- Grants for Seniors in Illinois- A resource from the website Grants for Seniors covering additional grants including housing and rental assistance, food assistance, and utility bill assistance.
- McLean County Senior Resource Center - A recently launched website created by the Illinois State Mennonite College of Nursing, providing a directory of resources for older adults in McLean County.