Current Modules — Available NOW!
- Normal Aging: Address the changes older adults can experience with their muscle mass, vision, hearing, taste and smell, cognition, sleep patterns and metabolism.
- Evaluating Memory Concerns: Understand the process of getting a dementia diagnosis from a healthcare team and resources for addressing a family member's ongoing carerelated needs.
- Working in Interprofessional Teams: Discuss the reasons an interprofessional team can provide better care for an older adult with multiple chronic conditions (MCC) and identify the roles and responsibilities of possible common team members.
- Managing Multiple Chronic Conditions (MCC): Discuss the impact and challenges of MCC and a holistic approach to treatment that prioritizes the older adult's quality of life. Completing each 10-minute module provides .25 free CE/CME/CNE or Certificate of Completion. All 4 modules should not take more than 1 hour to complete and can be done in multiple sittings.
Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
- Three modules on the unique needs of people with dementia during hospitalization
- Three modules on understanding and managing behavioral symptoms of dementia Completing each set of modules provides 1 free CE/CME/CNE or Certificate of Completion. Each set of modules should not take more than 1 hour to complete and can be done in multiple sittings
Enroll today! Please visit www.catch-on.orq to complete the modules.
- Communication Focused Modules o Communicating effectively with older adults and families — for professionals o Communicating effectively in varied models of Interprofessional Teams o Communicating effectively in the complexity of Multiple Chronic Conditions
Please continue to check our website for these new modules!
If you have any questions about CATCH-ON or feedback about the modules, please let us know!